When planning to organise a professional meeting, the first step is to choose an appropriate meeting room. Whether taking your complete team for an off-site meeting or only a handful, it is one expense that has to be justified.
When booking a meeting room in London, it is essential to ensure that it has much value against the money. It is because prices for a meeting room in London can vary depending on certain factors. Thus, one must know their requirements before booking a meeting room.
How is the London meeting space priced?
Most meeting rooms in London are priced based on a hire fee. The hire fee is usually a fixed amount the user has to pay per day, hour, or session. It covers space usage and other essential equipment, including furniture, screen, and internet connectivity. The offer might also include some basic refreshments, depending on the venue.
The meeting rooms at GO Bermondsey are flexible and easy for different types of meetings. It is a perfect choice for a meeting that will not last for the day or has limited attendees.
What are the factors that affect the price of a meeting room?
The meeting room hire price depends on multiple factors, as highlighted below.
- Location: The location of the meeting room plays a significant role in the price. The price will be comparatively higher if the location is on a prominent street or connected to public transport.
- Size: The size of the meeting room also plays a significant role in the cost. Ensuring that the room is comfortable and has ample space for the expected attendees is necessary.
- The day of the week: Most meetings occur during the mid-week days of Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, with Fridays having the least number of sessions. The meeting room price in London will be lower on a low-demand day compared to other days. Thus if low cost is a factor, this should be a point to consider.
- The technology available: The tech that might be needed can also play a role in the price. During meetings, the tech needs can go beyond just WiFi; it can include whiteboards, screens, or other collaboration tools. Moreover, having enough plug points for everyone to charge their devices might be beneficial.
What is the average cost of booking a meeting space in London?
The average meeting room rental in the UK is approximately £65 for every hour. On average, teams spend around £250 for every meeting with ten delegates. The price fluctuates depending on location, venue type, duration, and the number of attendees.
What are the questions that might help in making a decision?
When looking for a meeting space, start by looking at the requirements. Here are a few of them.
- What is the number of attendees anticipated for the meeting?
- When and on which day of the week is the meeting scheduled?
- Is there any location that would ensure that the meeting is smooth?
- What will be the duration of the meeting?
- Are there any specific technical requirements?
- Are there any others requirements?
Once the answers to the above questions are decided, one can visit a platform like Go Bermondsey and book the meeting room per the requirement. Answering these questions will help narrow the search results. Moreover, it will also make the overall process easy.
Why Choose Go Bermondsey?
At Go Bemondsey, the meeting rooms are ideal for teams to engage in a focused environment. The meeting rooms here are suitable for client meetings, seminars, workshops, and other team-building activities. Moreover, the meeting rooms are available by the hour or for a whole day. They take care of everything else, and the team can directly focus on the business.
- Comfortable seating with high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Legacy audio and visual equipment
- Sufficient space with a high ceiling
- Adequate outlets and power supply
- Whiteboards, screens, and markers
- State-of-the-art facility with Covid-19 safety measures
Finding a suitable meeting space can be a difficult decision to make. But with proper clarity on requirements, it can become as easy and convenient as booking a table at a restaurant.
The cost of a meeting room will eventually depend on various factors like location, attendees, time, and duration. However, it is critical to note that the best meetings are the ones that have few snags. And early preparation will surely help prevent anything from slowing down the event. Considering the above information will make a significant difference while making a decision.